Automotive Dealership Marketing Specialist
Yark Automotive, the largest dealership group to work for in Northwest Ohio! We are consistently voted as one of the best employers in the region because we care about our employees. We are not the "typical car dealership" with unachievable goals and no support. We are focused on getting you the career in automotive that you want to have. Our Employees love working for Yark because they receive the growth and infrastructure you will find at a corporation but the personal attention of a family owned business!
The successful candidate should be a highly motivated, high energy individual with a strong desire to succeed while focusing on excellent customer service and adhering to group policies and procedures.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for working with our community partners, social media platforms, and team members in maintaining a high level of consistency in the Yark process. Customer retention, customer satisfaction and monitoring customer complaints as well as contacting customers after their visit to monitor quality control and satisfaction.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Think quickly on your feet and handle ambiguity
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions and resolve issues in a non-confrontational way
- Ability to perform as part of a larger team and work independently to schedule and prioritize your work
- Must believe in what you do and feel a vested interest the company’s success
- Must be able to multi-task
- Looking for a self-starter with motivation to succeed
- Prior experience working in sales, marketing or customer service in a retail environment
- Significant experience working with various computer platforms and high comfort level with digital technology
- Communicate well both orally and in writing and demonstrate business acumen in your daily work
- Knowledgeable of the workings and capabilities of a DSLR camera
- Proficient in Adobe Suite Programs - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom - to create graphics and edit/manipulate photos
- Extensive background in using social media channels for business - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Experience creating and editing video content
- Professional personal appearance
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, use hands and fingers and move about facilities.
- Required to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Required vision include the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes our dealership standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
Compliance -- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
Customer Service--the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
Ethics/Integrity -- the individual represents tour dealership by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
Oral Communication--the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
Planning/Organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
Quality--the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Dependability--the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Safety and Security--the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button