Automotive Accounting Department
We have an immediate opening for support person in our Accounting Department. If you’re a well-organized team player with accounting experience, we want you to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data Entry and Review – posting invoices/vouchers /payment requests
- Problem resolutions of account related issues
- Balancing statements & finalizing data
- Processing accounts payable invoices and payment requests and issuing reimbursement checks
- Matching checks to invoices/payment requests after each check run cycle
- Entering invoices; entering, posting and reconciling batches; researching & resolving payables issues with vendors
- Prepping accounts for payments & verifying data in system
- Daily deposit
- Posting accounts payable/receivables
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous dealership experience is preferred
- Ability to balance large volume accounts
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast learner that is open to change and able to handle demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A professional appearance
- Strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and valid driver’s license
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!