Yark Automotive Group is pleased to be growing and we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, detailed-oriented employee to join our team! We are not your ordinary car company, so we are not looking for an ordinary employee. We are looking for an employee who has a proven desire to do it the right way the first time, give their best, and wish to be in a long-term employer-employee relationship.
We are seeking a motivated Controller who is ready to dive right in. We need a quick learner with the ability to thrive in high paced environments and is equipped with strong project management skills, while being able to translate business situations and trends into financial impacts. Team player with strong interpersonal skills and sound business acumen. Details oriented, organized, proactive and self-motivated individual. Experience as a proven leader in the automotive industry is desired.
- Supervises and reviews account analysis and the preparation of financial reports. Interprets the meaning of accounting results and advises management.
- Ensures systems and procedures are in compliance with company policies, acceptable accounting practices, and applicable regulations.
- Ensure maximum efficiency and protection of all dealership assets.
- Supervise the controls and measures to control cash and maintain the operational assets.
- Schedules and assures timely completion of Monthly, Quarterly, and Year End Financial Closings within Accounting Operations.
- Assist and interface with our banking relationships. Help to secure lines of credit and all other capital needs of the business.
- Assist and supervise in the timely review and submission of all appropriate tax filings as per the law. This includes income tax, employment tax, withholding tax, sales tax, and all other appropriate tax filings.
- Maintains close working relationships with accountants to ensure adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and maintenance of a dealership financial structure designed to minimize tax liabilities.
- Hiring, training & supervision of dealership office personnel
- Develops and implement procedures for streamlining processes including support needed to properly complete reviews, audits, and corporate requests.
- Seeks opportunities for process enhancements; suggests, plans and implements new policies and procedures as required.
- Leads accounting operations-related special projects.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements: * Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting * Proficiency with Excel (Advanced formula, pivot table and strong modeling skills) and PPT (ability to present financial information in an insightful and concise way) * Five years of operational and/or finance/accounting experience
Preferred Requirements: *3-5 years of automotive dealership experience
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button