Express Lube Technician - Yark Ford
Yark Automotive, is the largest dealership group to work for in Northwest Ohio! We are consistently voted as one of the best employers in the region because we care about our employees. We are not your "typical car dealership" with unachievable goals and no support! We are focused on getting you the career in Automotive that you want! Our Employees love working for Yark because they receive the growth and infrastructure you will find at a corporation but the personal attention of a family owned business!
- Perform lube, oil, filter and multipoint service for customer vehicles;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
- Perform all lube, oil, filter and multi-point inspection processes to ensure proper diagnoses.
- Assess any supplemental vehicle needs.
- Perform quality service at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
- Maintain clean vehicles during all servicing and repairs.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate service and communication.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
- Perform all job duties requested by management.
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Set an example of outstanding attendance, positive attitude, professionalism, including orderly and safe work environment.
- High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Work performed in shop setting
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button