Yark Automotive Group is pleased to be growing and we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, detailed-oriented employee to join our team! We are not your ordinary car company, so we are not looking for an ordinary employee. We are looking for an employee who has a proven desire to do it the right way the first time, give their best, and wish to be in a long-term employer-employee relationship.
We have an opening for an experienced Office Manager. If you’re a well-organized team player with previous automotive experience, we want you to join our team!
Become part of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data Entry and Review
- Working with your team to insure productivity and accuracy
- Problem resolutions of account related issues
- Balancing statements & finalizing data
- Oversee the processing of accounts payable invoices and payment requests and issuing reimbursement checks
- Auditing checks to invoices/payment request after each check run cycle
- Monitoring invoices; entering, posting and reconciling batches; researching & resolving payables issues with vendors
- Prepping accounts for payments & verifying data in system
- Supporting the accounts payable/receivables team
- Billing out deals, swaps and wholesales
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous dealership experience is preferred
- Ability to balance large volume accounts
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast learner that is open to change and able to handle demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A professional appearance
- Strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and valid driver’s license
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!